- To encourage and foster the co-development of religious, cultural and community service
- To undertake charitable welfare work such as food to the needy, clothing, medicine etc.
- To associate with similar mission organizations for the execution of charitable tasks.
- To organize events for mythological discussions, Vedic education, meditation, and chanting.
- To help coordinate national and international pilgrimages for the needy.
- To provide the special facilities to meet the needs of senior citizens of the community of Indian origin.